Monday, Sept. 25th at 6pm, Workers’ Center
This will be the second meeting of allies who are committed to finding short and long term housing solutions for farmworkers. There will be updates and report backs from the last meeting as well as continuing to march forward with plans to provide real solidarity to farmworkers organizing against and speaking out against injustice. Please email Nikeeta at email@example.com
- Take Action Now to Protect NY Farmworkers from COVID-19 (from the Worker Justice Center of New York)
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!