Our compañera Arely’s immigration check in is this Wednesday, Nov. 29 at 10 am. She will appreciate your support on that day. Fortunately her lawyer has indicated there is not high risk of detention. For anyone able to join, this will not be a protest but just a show of support with your presence. Also we need a volunteer to drive her from her job to the check in and back on the day. Please let us know if you could help.
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22