Arely continues to fight deportation and to stay with her family. She is just $855 away from her fundraising goal of $7,000 which goes towards paying her legal fees. Please continue to donate and share her important campaign. She appreciates all of your support and solidarity. Arely is so close to her goal! Let’s help her reach it!
- Take Action Now to Protect NY Farmworkers from COVID-19 (from the Worker Justice Center of New York)
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!