Arely continues to fight deportation and to stay with her family. She is just $855 away from her fundraising goal of $7,000 which goes towards paying her legal fees. Please continue to donate and share her important campaign. She appreciates all of your support and solidarity. Arely is so close to her goal! Let’s help her reach it!
Support our work
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency
- Light Work Partners with For Freedoms To Launch Billboard Campaign in Syracuse, NY
- Governor Cuomo, give the Green Light NOW!!
- Today is the day to call Governor Cuomo to ACT NOW! DRIVERS LICENSES FOR ALL! NOW!
- 32BJ Joins Board of Immigrant Workers’ Center!!
We are located at the Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice Building 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse NY 13210 - Tel. 315-218-5708