Please continue calling the Superintendent of New York State Police, the commander of Troop E, the Professional Standards Bureau of the State Police, and the governor’s office to demand that New York State Police stop enforcing immigration activitiy. Remember to please record your call with this google form (the form includes a script, all of the phone numbers, and background information about a recent incident where state police violated a policy–which is now an executive order–prohibiting them from inquiring about immigration status). Our goal is to get 50 calls to these agencies and right now we are only at 7, so please help us drive these calls on this important issue!
Support our work
- PRESS CONFERENCE: Farmworkers, advocates and local residents speak up for dignity and respect in front of Melrose Farms
- Consulado General De Mexico En Nueva York/Mobile Mexican Consulate Visit
- Press Release: NY State Fair Opens with Upstate Demand for Driver Licenses: Farm Workers, all Immigrants Need License Access Now
- Immigration Forum: Education for Action! 8/22
- Gov. Cuomo: Take Executive Action for Driver’s Licenses Now!
We are located at the Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice Building 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse NY 13210 - Tel. 315-218-5708