As many of you know, our friend Dolores had an immigration hearing today in Batavia this morning. We are happy to report back that because her interpreter was sick, her court appearance has been rescheduled to May 8, 2018. This means that Dolores will have more time to be with her family and it also gives her lawyer more time to continue strengthening and working on her asylum case. Today Dolores said that she is going to continue to fight to stay with her family and she appreciates the outpouring of support and solidarity from all of you. We would like to thank all of you for coming out this morning and braving the cold to send a message that Dolores is here to stay! Check out this media coverage of the press conference and rally today in The Batavian. Si se puede!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22
- Cena Navideña
- Volunteers needed for Plowshares
- Can My Boss Do That?/ Mi Jefe Puede Hacer Eso?