In December, Senate Democrats passed up TWO big chances to use their leverage to pass a clean DREAM Act by withholding their votes on a pair of spending bills. Sen. Gillibrand stood strong and withheld her vote, but Sen. Schumer did not. (More details here.) In 2018, there are no more excuses. The next spending bill vote is January 19. Please call Sen. Schumer today and urge him to withhold his vote for the spending bill unless it includes a clean DREAM Act. Sen. Schumer is at 202-224-6542 or 315-423-5471.
Support our work
- PRESS CONFERENCE: Farmworkers, advocates and local residents speak up for dignity and respect in front of Melrose Farms
- Consulado General De Mexico En Nueva York/Mobile Mexican Consulate Visit
- Press Release: NY State Fair Opens with Upstate Demand for Driver Licenses: Farm Workers, all Immigrants Need License Access Now
- Immigration Forum: Education for Action! 8/22
- Gov. Cuomo: Take Executive Action for Driver’s Licenses Now!
We are located at the Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice Building 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse NY 13210 - Tel. 315-218-5708