In December, Senate Democrats passed up TWO big chances to use their leverage to pass a clean DREAM Act by withholding their votes on a pair of spending bills. Sen. Gillibrand stood strong and withheld her vote, but Sen. Schumer did not. (More details here.) In 2018, there are no more excuses. The next spending bill vote is January 19. Please call Sen. Schumer today and urge him to withhold his vote for the spending bill unless it includes a clean DREAM Act. Sen. Schumer is at 202-224-6542 or 315-423-5471.
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22
- Cena Navideña
- Volunteers needed for Plowshares
- Can My Boss Do That?/ Mi Jefe Puede Hacer Eso?
- Job Announcement: Organizer
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency