We would also like to thank all of you for coming out and participating in the march in solidarity with immigrants and refugees this past Monday! Over 150 people marched in the streets of community and sent a clear message that we want a CLEAN Dream Act, TPS reinstated, and we do not want county and city resources going to support any immigration enforcement. A special thanks to our friends, New York Immigration Coalition, New York Civil Liberties Union, Black Lives Matter Syracuse, CNY Solidarity Coalition and the Syracuse Peace Council. Check out some of the news coverage of the march!
- Take Action Now to Protect NY Farmworkers from COVID-19 (from the Worker Justice Center of New York)
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!