We would also like to thank all of you for coming out and participating in the march in solidarity with immigrants and refugees this past Monday! Over 150 people marched in the streets of community and sent a clear message that we want a CLEAN Dream Act, TPS reinstated, and we do not want county and city resources going to support any immigration enforcement. A special thanks to our friends, New York Immigration Coalition, New York Civil Liberties Union, Black Lives Matter Syracuse, CNY Solidarity Coalition and the Syracuse Peace Council. Check out some of the news coverage of the march!
Support our work
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency
- Light Work Partners with For Freedoms To Launch Billboard Campaign in Syracuse, NY
- Governor Cuomo, give the Green Light NOW!!
- Today is the day to call Governor Cuomo to ACT NOW! DRIVERS LICENSES FOR ALL! NOW!
- 32BJ Joins Board of Immigrant Workers’ Center!!
We are located at the Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice Building 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse NY 13210 - Tel. 315-218-5708