Mobilization to support DACA/TPS in Washington, D.C.
Along with our friends at the New York Immigration Coalition (NYIC), we are preparing for another mobilization in Washington D.C., this time to stop the attacks on DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and TPS (Temporary Protected Status). Let’s be sure to send a message to congress that we want a clean DREAM Act with no strings attached and that the TPS program needs to be stay! Please email Nikeeta nslade@
Support our work
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency
- Light Work Partners with For Freedoms To Launch Billboard Campaign in Syracuse, NY
- Governor Cuomo, give the Green Light NOW!!
- Today is the day to call Governor Cuomo to ACT NOW! DRIVERS LICENSES FOR ALL! NOW!
- 32BJ Joins Board of Immigrant Workers’ Center!!
We are located at the Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice Building 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse NY 13210 - Tel. 315-218-5708