Mobilization to support DACA/TPS in Washington, D.C.
Along with our friends at the New York Immigration Coalition (NYIC), we are preparing for another mobilization in Washington D.C., this time to stop the attacks on DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and TPS (Temporary Protected Status). Let’s be sure to send a message to congress that we want a clean DREAM Act with no strings attached and that the TPS program needs to be stay! Please email Nikeeta nslade@
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22
- Cena Navideña
- Volunteers needed for Plowshares
- Can My Boss Do That?/ Mi Jefe Puede Hacer Eso?