Hi friends, thanks for all the donations for this fundraising campaign! Your donation will be put to good use: We do outreach to visit farmworkers all over Upstate and Central NY, provide trainings and workshops so workers can organize and fight back unjust working conditions and are at the forefront of the struggle for dignity, respect and sanctuary for immigrants and refugees. More than anytime organizations like the Workers’ Center of CNY need to exist and thrive and you are doing your part with your donations and volunteer work. Muchas gracias!
Recently we were able to hire two more staff: one full time and one part time and that was only posible thanks to your support.
Please help me to get to $1000, we are now at $700. The funds we raise will allow us to have money to pay for transportation, expenses related to trainings and advocacy and much more. Mil gracias!
Support our work
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency
- Light Work Partners with For Freedoms To Launch Billboard Campaign in Syracuse, NY
- Governor Cuomo, give the Green Light NOW!!
- Today is the day to call Governor Cuomo to ACT NOW! DRIVERS LICENSES FOR ALL! NOW!
- 32BJ Joins Board of Immigrant Workers’ Center!!
We are located at the Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice Building 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse NY 13210 - Tel. 315-218-5708