Thursday, July 20th 1pm – Pack the Court to Support Farmworkers
Where: Albany County Courthouse – 16 Eagle Street Albany, NY 12207
On this day, the Farm Bureau will be presenting oral arguments to have our historic lawsuit to win the protected right to organize for farm workers dismissed. The New York Farm Bureau wants farmworkers to continue living and working in Jim Crow era conditions. This is simply unjust and unconscionable. Join us as we pack the court in Albany to demonstrate the widespread support famrmworkers have in the fight for the protected right to collective bargaining.
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22
- Cena Navideña
- Volunteers needed for Plowshares
- Can My Boss Do That?/ Mi Jefe Puede Hacer Eso?
- Job Announcement: Organizer
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency
- Light Work Partners with For Freedoms To Launch Billboard Campaign in Syracuse, NY
- Governor Cuomo, give the Green Light NOW!!
- Today is the day to call Governor Cuomo to ACT NOW! DRIVERS LICENSES FOR ALL! NOW!
- 32BJ Joins Board of Immigrant Workers’ Center!!