We had a FANTASTIC May Day/Day Without Immigrants in here Syracuse. The march was very energetic, we heard from sharp and amazing speakers, and we had amazing turnout. We would like to say thank you again to the International Socialist Organization, Black Lives Matter Syracuse, Syracuse Peace Council, Xicanxs Empowering Xicanxs, Radical Education Collective, the Palestine Solidarity Collective, and the CNY Solidarity Coalition, members and allies of the Workers’ Center of CNY and to everyone who prepared food, helped set up, gave rides, marched, invited their friends, and so much more. We sent a loud and clear message that we support immigrant, refugee, and other marginalized workers fighting for respect and dignity! Thank you also to acclaimed photographer Earl Dotter who joined us and took these great photos of the rally and march. Sí se puede!
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22
- Cena Navideña
- Volunteers needed for Plowshares
- Can My Boss Do That?/ Mi Jefe Puede Hacer Eso?
- Job Announcement: Organizer
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency