We had a FANTASTIC May Day/Day Without Immigrants in here Syracuse. The march was very energetic, we heard from sharp and amazing speakers, and we had amazing turnout. We would like to say thank you again to the International Socialist Organization, Black Lives Matter Syracuse, Syracuse Peace Council, Xicanxs Empowering Xicanxs, Radical Education Collective, the Palestine Solidarity Collective, and the CNY Solidarity Coalition, members and allies of the Workers’ Center of CNY and to everyone who prepared food, helped set up, gave rides, marched, invited their friends, and so much more. We sent a loud and clear message that we support immigrant, refugee, and other marginalized workers fighting for respect and dignity! Thank you also to acclaimed photographer Earl Dotter who joined us and took these great photos of the rally and march. Sí se puede!
Support our work
- PRESS CONFERENCE: Farmworkers, advocates and local residents speak up for dignity and respect in front of Melrose Farms
- Consulado General De Mexico En Nueva York/Mobile Mexican Consulate Visit
- Press Release: NY State Fair Opens with Upstate Demand for Driver Licenses: Farm Workers, all Immigrants Need License Access Now
- Immigration Forum: Education for Action! 8/22
- Gov. Cuomo: Take Executive Action for Driver’s Licenses Now!
We are located at the Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice Building 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse NY 13210 - Tel. 315-218-5708