Workers’ Center of CNY board member, community organizer & leader, and mother Dolores Bustamante has just experienced the devastating loss of her son. This is an extremely difficult time for Dolores and her family and we want to show them as much support as possible. In her recent fights to resist deportation, she has shown a tremendous amount of courage and bravery. Many of us have been deeply moved and inspired by her commitment to immigrants’ rights, workers’ rights, and women’s rights. Let us all donate and encourage others to donate and support her and her family in the wake of such an earth shattering loss. Estamos con Dolores!
Support our work
- PRESS CONFERENCE: Farmworkers, advocates and local residents speak up for dignity and respect in front of Melrose Farms
- Consulado General De Mexico En Nueva York/Mobile Mexican Consulate Visit
- Press Release: NY State Fair Opens with Upstate Demand for Driver Licenses: Farm Workers, all Immigrants Need License Access Now
- Immigration Forum: Education for Action! 8/22
- Gov. Cuomo: Take Executive Action for Driver’s Licenses Now!
We are located at the Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice Building 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse NY 13210 - Tel. 315-218-5708