Workers’ Center of CNY board member, community organizer & leader, and mother Dolores Bustamante has just experienced the devastating loss of her son. This is an extremely difficult time for Dolores and her family and we want to show them as much support as possible. In her recent fights to resist deportation, she has shown a tremendous amount of courage and bravery. Many of us have been deeply moved and inspired by her commitment to immigrants’ rights, workers’ rights, and women’s rights. Let us all donate and encourage others to donate and support her and her family in the wake of such an earth shattering loss. Estamos con Dolores!
- Take Action Now to Protect NY Farmworkers from COVID-19 (from the Worker Justice Center of New York)
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!