Workers’ Center of CNY board member, community organizer & leader, and mother Dolores Bustamante has just experienced the devastating loss of her son. This is an extremely difficult time for Dolores and her family and we want to show them as much support as possible. In her recent fights to resist deportation, she has shown a tremendous amount of courage and bravery. Many of us have been deeply moved and inspired by her commitment to immigrants’ rights, workers’ rights, and women’s rights. Let us all donate and encourage others to donate and support her and her family in the wake of such an earth shattering loss. Estamos con Dolores!
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22
- Cena Navideña
- Volunteers needed for Plowshares
- Can My Boss Do That?/ Mi Jefe Puede Hacer Eso?
- Job Announcement: Organizer
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency
- Light Work Partners with For Freedoms To Launch Billboard Campaign in Syracuse, NY