Worker’s Center presente! Members and friends of the Center are in route to Washington DC to be part of a massive rally to demand a Clean Dream Act and WCCNY organizers are participating in the National Coalition of Occupational Health and Safety conference in Baltimore. Thank you to all of you who support and believe in our mission, we keep resisting and fighting for workers and immigrants dignity and respect. Thank you to New York Immigration coalition and Interfaith Workers Justice for standing with us in la lucha.
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22
- Cena Navideña
- Volunteers needed for Plowshares
- Can My Boss Do That?/ Mi Jefe Puede Hacer Eso?
- Job Announcement: Organizer
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency
- Light Work Partners with For Freedoms To Launch Billboard Campaign in Syracuse, NY
- Governor Cuomo, give the Green Light NOW!!
- Today is the day to call Governor Cuomo to ACT NOW! DRIVERS LICENSES FOR ALL! NOW!
- 32BJ Joins Board of Immigrant Workers’ Center!!