Monday, July 31st at 7pm
The Tompkins County Immigrant Rights Coalition has invited farmworkers, researchers, and organizers from the Workers’ Center of CNY and the Worker Justice Center of New to speak on a panel about the MILKED report which documents the living and working conditions of dairy farmworkers in upstate New York. Join us to find out more about the report findings and about what we can do next to support the rights of immigrant dairy workers in New York.
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!