Please continue calling the Superintendent of New York State Police, the commander of Troop E, the Professional Standards Bureau of the State Police, and the governor’s office to demand that New York State Police stop enforcing immigration activitiy. Remember to please record your call with this google form (the form includes a script, all of the phone numbers, and background information about a recent incident where state police violated a policy–which is now an executive order–prohibiting them from inquiring about immigration status). Our goal is to get 50 calls to these agencies and right now we are only at 7, so please help us drive these calls on this important issue!
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22