Sunday, September 17th 12pm-6pm (10am-12pm for set up)
This Sunday, September 17th, we will be tabling at the Westcott Street Cultural Fair. We will be sharing a booth with our friends at the Syracuse Peace Council. We will be selling WCCNY, Green Light, and immigrant rights buttons made by members of the Workers’ Center, Zapatista coffee, t-shirts, and much more. We also need volunteers to help with set-up and hellp staffing the table. Set up will start at 10am and the fair ends at 6pm, so the we need coverage the following shifts: 10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm, 4pm-6pm. Please email Nikeeta at nslade@workerscentercnyorg if you’re able to take a shift (it would be ideal to have 2 people per shift)! The proceeds from the sale will go to supporting our amazing worker leaders! Thanks in advance and we are going to have a great time at the fair!
Support our work
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency
- Light Work Partners with For Freedoms To Launch Billboard Campaign in Syracuse, NY
- Governor Cuomo, give the Green Light NOW!!
- Today is the day to call Governor Cuomo to ACT NOW! DRIVERS LICENSES FOR ALL! NOW!
- 32BJ Joins Board of Immigrant Workers’ Center!!
We are located at the Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice Building 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse NY 13210 - Tel. 315-218-5708