Worker’s Center presente! Members and friends of the Center are in route to Washington DC to be part of a massive rally to demand a Clean Dream Act and WCCNY organizers are participating in the National Coalition of Occupational Health and Safety conference in Baltimore. Thank you to all of you who support and believe in our mission, we keep resisting and fighting for workers and immigrants dignity and respect. Thank you to New York Immigration coalition and Interfaith Workers Justice for standing with us in la lucha.
- Chobani: Respect Workers’ Organizing Rights
- On the signing of the FFLPA, WCCNY calls on Chobani to step up!
- NY Assembly and Senate pass the Farmworker bill at last!
- Historic win for New York Farmworkers!
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!