April 28, 2017, Worker’s Memorial Day: Going to Work Shouldn’t be a Grave Mistake!
Workers’ Memorial Day Friday, April 28, 2017 at Clinton Square, Syracuse -- 12pm - 1pm
May 1st, Worker’s Strike: #Shutitdown
On Monday, May 1st, we will not go to work, we will not go to school and we will not buy. We are going to make it clear that this country cannot function without immigrants.
Join Us: 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Start at: Perseverance Park - S. Salina St. & Washington St.
May 10th ArtRage Event: Food Chains Documentary Screening
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
505 Hawley Avenue Syracuse, NY
Free to Public
- May 10th, ArtRage Event: Food Chains Documentary Screening
- Workers’ Memorial Day April 28, 2017: We mourn the dead and fight like hell for the living
- Help Arely stay with her family! Fundraiser in Support of Arely Tomas
- #SHUTITDOWN Worker’s Strike May 1st
- SAVE THE DATE 4/28/17 for Workers Memorial Day 2017
Support our work
ICE detained Jose on February 24. He is a dairy farmworker and community leader in Upstate NY. Sign the petition to free Jose!
Sanctuary and Immigrant Rights Resources
We are located at the Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice Building 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse NY 13210 - Tel. 315-218-5708