We invite you to take part in our “Know Your Rights” session happening this Thursday, February 26 at 6:00pm at the St. Vincent Church in Syracuse, NY. The address is 342 Vine Street, Syracuse, NY 13203. This is the same location where we are currently having our English classes.
We will start the meeting by providing information about the WCCNY for newcomers, followed by a ‘rights in the workplace’ session which will be presented by Teague, one of our board members, who will also be answering questions that may be of concern to those present.
Everyone is invited, and highly encouraged to attend! This is a topic that affects workers and non-workers alike. We hope to see you then. Contact us for more information.
Yes We Can!
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22
- Cena Navideña
- Volunteers needed for Plowshares
- Can My Boss Do That?/ Mi Jefe Puede Hacer Eso?
- Job Announcement: Organizer
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency