We went out to Clinton Square in Syracuse and spoke up for safe jobs. We are also doing outreach to workers in the farms and will participate in tomorrow’s Unity Breakfast with the Occupational Health Clinical Center to commemorate workers who have been killed on the job and also to remember those who suffer occupational illnesses and injuries. Here are some pictures of today and media coverage from the Post Standard here.
- Census 2020 Press Conference
- Central New York Counts! Census2020 Press Conference
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22
- Cena Navideña
- Volunteers needed for Plowshares
- Can My Boss Do That?/ Mi Jefe Puede Hacer Eso?