We went out to Clinton Square in Syracuse and spoke up for safe jobs. We are also doing outreach to workers in the farms and will participate in tomorrow’s Unity Breakfast with the Occupational Health Clinical Center to commemorate workers who have been killed on the job and also to remember those who suffer occupational illnesses and injuries. Here are some pictures of today and media coverage from the Post Standard here.
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22
- Cena Navideña
- Volunteers needed for Plowshares
- Can My Boss Do That?/ Mi Jefe Puede Hacer Eso?
- Job Announcement: Organizer
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency
- Light Work Partners with For Freedoms To Launch Billboard Campaign in Syracuse, NY
- Governor Cuomo, give the Green Light NOW!!
- Today is the day to call Governor Cuomo to ACT NOW! DRIVERS LICENSES FOR ALL! NOW!
- 32BJ Joins Board of Immigrant Workers’ Center!!