We went out to Clinton Square in Syracuse and spoke up for safe jobs. We are also doing outreach to workers in the farms and will participate in tomorrow’s Unity Breakfast with the Occupational Health Clinical Center to commemorate workers who have been killed on the job and also to remember those who suffer occupational illnesses and injuries. Here are some pictures of today and media coverage from the Post Standard here.
Support our work
- PRESS CONFERENCE: Farmworkers, advocates and local residents speak up for dignity and respect in front of Melrose Farms
- Consulado General De Mexico En Nueva York/Mobile Mexican Consulate Visit
- Press Release: NY State Fair Opens with Upstate Demand for Driver Licenses: Farm Workers, all Immigrants Need License Access Now
- Immigration Forum: Education for Action! 8/22
- Gov. Cuomo: Take Executive Action for Driver’s Licenses Now!
We are located at the Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice Building 2013 E. Genesee St. Syracuse NY 13210 - Tel. 315-218-5708