Last Monday we called a press conference at the “injured workers day” to speak up about the problems with workers compensation and we got featured in this report from WRVO public radio.If you have been injured on the job and want to share your experience with workers comp there will be another “injured worker day” on January 13 at the Syracuse office (936 James St). Together we can improve this system so that all workers don’t have to be victimized by the system over and over again. The stories we heard last Monday were extremely painful. Workers having to deal with loss of income, homelessness, long delays for medical procedures or hearings. This is no way to treat injured workers!
- Tell Your Story Training
- Building Equity Together with the Urban Jobs Task Force
- Join us March 12 in Albany for Equal access to Driver Licenses for NY immigrants!
- On the Road to Win Equal Access to Driver Licenses for NY Immigrants!
- Green Light Senate Call in Day 2/22 Día de llamadas del senado LUZ VERDE 2/22
- Cena Navideña
- Volunteers needed for Plowshares
- Can My Boss Do That?/ Mi Jefe Puede Hacer Eso?
- Job Announcement: Organizer
- WCCNY members Hector and Arely Navarro in need of community support after medical emergency